Rain Date: August 18, 2019
IDEAL FOR: All levels including beginners
Celebrating 5 Years of Copper Beech Institute:
Featuring mindfulness workshops, yoga, live music, and food trucks.
Have you always wanted to visit Copper Beech Institute but never had the chance? Our annual open house provides a short and free opportunity to taste the warmth and peace of our 48 acre campus. Learn more about our mission to inspire purposeful living, awaken our full potential for compassionate action, and encourage a healing shift in how we relate to one another and our interconnected world. Our entire campus will be open, offering you the opportunity to sample the entire Copper Beech retreat experience and:
• Cultivate peace with guided meditations
• Reconnect with nature in an outdoor yoga class
• Follow the winding path at the labyrinth
• Browse dynamic art in the Monastery Gallery of Art
• Meet our wise and warm mindfulness teachers and volunteers
• Be inspired by wisdom from founder and executive director, Dr. Brandon Nappi in a talk entitled, “Hidden in Plain Sight: Spiritual Lessons from Five Years of Copper Beech Institute at 4:00 p.m.
• 5 Year Anniversary Celebration! We’ll celebrate our anniversary with an outdoor picnic, live music, and food from some of Connecticut’s most creative food trucks. Bring blankets, chairs, your favorite beverages, and picnic supplies. Food will be available for purchase from a variety of food trucks. 5:00-7:00 p.m.
This is a free, drop-in event. Registration is strongly encouraged but not required. For more information, e-mail us at email@example.com.
August 04, 2019 01:00 PM
August 04, 2019 07:00 PM
Copper Beech Institute
303 Tunxis Road
West Hartford, CT, 06107 Map It >