IDEAL FOR: All levels including beginners
This workshop will explore the basics of T’ai Chi and Qigong and provide a useable and relatable practice for you to take home with you. Whether you are brand new to the art or have been practicing for years, you will find something new in this fun and informative workshop.
Come enjoy a morning of rejuvenating and revitalizing movement and contemplation. This workshop will involve functional qigong movement, standing, and sitting meditation, and an introduction to t’ai chi form. Designed for all levels, Tom will demonstrate modified movements for those with physical challenges, while clearly teaching the most critical principals of effective and satisfying practice.
According to multiple studies, regular t’ai chi practice helps:
- Open your joints and improve your balance, movement and range of motion
- Relax and improve your circulation and digestive function
- Improve your posture and strengthen your body
- Integrate your body, mind, and spirit through mindful movement
- Improve agility and cognitive function
Tuition is $65 and includes lunch.
June 07, 2019 09:00 AM
June 07, 2019 12:00 PM
Copper Beech Institute
303 Tunxis Road
West Hartford, CT, 06107 Map It >